Sunday, December 5, 2021

sex against the wall and two more morning hand tops

We got a babysitter to watch our kids last night and went out on a date, nothing too crazy just a nice restaurant and a bar afterwards. Not sure if it was the alcohol but after taking some pretty pictures of my wife she decided to send one to her former one night stand and he texted her back this morning saying he's been dreaming about her, so I think there might be a bright future with them here's to crossing our fingers.

My wife told me she wanted to get f***** against the wall, more aggressively. So after getting home and paying the babysitter and getting ready for bed I post her face and body against the wall and started touching her back and neck, I slowly unzipped her dress a little bit so I could get my hands into the front, as her breasts were squeezed against the wall I slid one finger down the cleavage line and then took it out again and pushed her harder against the wall. I slipped my hand under her ass and squeezed and then moved back up to feel her neck. Then I unzipped more and had both of my hands around her large breasts as my hard cock was pushing in against her back and pushing her whole body violently against the wall. I pulled all of her dress off and shoved myself inside of her and thrust her against the wall. She came quickly and then I turned her around and looked at her if she was quivering against the wall in pleasure. She smiled at me and then I slapped her in the face and turned her around and did it again, this time ending with me coming too and her collapsed on the ground with cum linking out of her

She sometimes has quasi rape fantasies so this was fun for her and me. We had a good night sleep, and woke up to our baby on the baby monitor at 7:30 in the morning, I rolled over and slit my finger and her p**** which was still wet, likely mostly with my c**, gave her a hand job and pushed her out of bed. Sometimes I would be sweet and try and go take care of our baby in the morning, but then I thought if I did that I wouldn't be able to give her a hand job, maybe the ultimate sweet thing would have been to give her a hand job and then go take care of the baby but I guess I wasn't a perfect gentleman today.

An hour later we are still putzing around in the morning And just doing random weekend morning things, she was on the bed on her phone and I got on the bed and kissed her and slipped my finger in and gave her another one.

That's four more, total of 11, only 889 orgasms to go

No comments:

Post a Comment