Thursday, December 16, 2021

(25 orgasms) makeup jobs and why I want my wife to fall in love with another man (975 to go)

3 nights ago we had a fight. It was something stupid about Christmas planning and her feeling under appreciated. She said some things and talk to me in a way that I do not find tolerable And we've had a bit of a hard time making up. It's very frustrating because the past several days have kind of been wasted in a sense, get home from work and the evening is filled with tension and angst, life is so short we don't have time for that.

This morning we woke up and both had a hard time getting out of bed. Both of us are exhausted. I rolled her over to my side of the bed and put my face in her boobs and got some comfort out of the nipple. Before you know it my hand was in her pussy And she was coming. I made her come five times this morning for 20 minutes, with a few minute break in between each one. On the fourth time she came so hard that she almost squeezed my hand out from her pelvic and leg contractions. I fought back and shoved my hand back in her crotch even harder which only made her come even more violently. At the beginning of the fifth time the baby started crying and she said don't stop, I have to get the baby, don't stop, I have to get the baby, a contradiction to be sure but I kept going and gave her the fifth orgasm and then nudged her out of bed.

She has a date on Tuesday night next week and I am looking forward to it. She thinks I was better behaved when I had a girlfriend, which is probably true as I've discussed before for a multitude of reasons that are not necessarily simple. My wife gets jealous sometimes though so a girlfriend isn't really on the cards for me right now, maybe sometime in the future when things are more stable. I do experience some jealousy but mostly I just want my wife to be happy. I know she had good sex with this guy once before so if it turns into something serious that would be great. My heart gets warm and fuzzy when I think of her getting serious with someone and getting happy new vibes and the excitement of a new relationship and the thrill of good new sex and the new feelings of desire and lust, The excitement of the unknown of actually wanting to be with someone and not really knowing everything about that person and not really knowing how much they want you back But you put yourself on the line and you put yourself out there into the unknown and then the magical feeling when that other person wants you back, falling in love and being loved back. If she can have all that and then come home to me 9 out of 10 days that is such a win, I lose nothing. Technically I lose some time with her, because when she's with him she's not with me, but I can keep myself busy and distance makes the heart grow stronger, it's good to miss people, a little bit of jealousy is healthy for guys I think. So I'll take that slight twinge of jealousy when she is with him And use it to make myself woo her a bit more then I normally would and be more romantic than I normally would so she doesn't think I'm a complete slob in comparison to this new guy, and I hope it makes her as well be more patient and gentle with me because she's worried I'm jealous and because she still loves me and doesn't want me to be upset. The idea of her coming to me nervous that I'm jealous but having her understand that I'm truly happy for her new love is a great fantasy for me.

Those are all thoughts of course, I think the theory is sound but we will see how reality is. First step is this date on Tuesday and I hope it goes well, I really do. I want my wife to have all of that, and if she has it then I have it too because I feel compersion and happiness for her


No comments:

Post a Comment