Monday, December 13, 2021

(20 orgasms) another cycle (980 to go)

Two nights ago I was foiled, late Saturday night it was bedtime, I had the lights turned to a sexy color and had done 5 minutes of foreplay, was about to penetrate her but then our baby started crying and threw up in her crib. We got everything cleaned up and finally got back to bed and I started the foreplay again and got hard again but then the baby cried yet again. Needless to say we didn't have sex that night and I didn't give my wife an orgasm that day.

Last night we did it though, a nice short passionate round of sex.

And now we're back on track because her period is just about over except for a tiny amount of spotting, so this morning when the automated lights turned on at 6:00 with our alarm she let me finger her and I gave her a quick orgasm. Now that the period is out of the way I should be able to give her orgasms every morning, looking forward to another cycle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment