Thursday, December 9, 2021

(16 orgasms) night sex (984 to go)

I didn't think I would get an orgasm in yesterday but we did at the last minute. It was one of those busy parrent nights with a bit of frustration, had a child's band concert which was fun and rewarding. Got home cleaned up the kitchen put the kids to bed, did a bit of unsuccessful Christmas planning, try to watch a basketball game but the DVR didn't record properly, watched a bit of TV and then the wife fell asleep during it, then the baby's sick and starts throwing up so we clean her up and clean out the crib. By the time we get to bed it's pretty late And we're both irritated, I lie in bed waiting for her but she seems to take forever to get herself ready for bed. I wonder if an orgasm will happen, was planning on maybe giving her a bloody hand job when she gets in bed but it's taking forever and we're both irritated, I wonder if we are just going to go to sleep without it today. She finally gets in bed and she cuddles her breasts next to me, I start touching her naked breasts and then I tease my hand in and out of her panties to the sides of her thighs, eventually she can't take it anymore and pulls her panties down and asks me to come inside. She says she's bleeding but it won't be that messy, I come inside and we have a quickie, we both orgasm and fall asleep, salvaging the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment