Monday, December 6, 2021

routine

We had sex after my post yesterday. My wife was listening to me write it which made her super horny, we close the door and had a quickie while the kids were downstairs. She was very wet and after only a minute of pounding her I was covered in her c**, creamy white girl come all over the base of my shaft, I let myself go and filled her up with a load of my own.

The rest of the day was a bit mundane and kind of irritating for me, lots of chores around the house and I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, I was a bit grumpy but my wife was in a good mood and she tolerated me lol, maybe these handjobs are making her more tolerant of me haha.

Installed some smart lights in our room, woke up at 6:00 this morning to the alarm clock and one of the lights turning on, kind of fun. Would like to get more lights installed but our dimmer switch is not compatible and might need to be switched out.

Anyway besides the alarm and light going on I did my duty and also rolled over and put my finger inside her vagina and rubbed one out for her. I was going to stop at just one today but my finger slid out a bit early and I felt like I didn't give her a good enough one, so I waited a couple minutes and started over. After a strong orgasm with her whole body shaking I gently pushed her out of bed. She seemed like she was in a good mood all morning before she took the kids off to school, 4 days in but I feel like so far this is a very worthwhile pursuit, more orgasms in our marriage is so far only a good thing. Just takes work and commitment, we are not in our 20s anymore!

That's 14 orgasms, 986 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment