Saturday, December 4, 2021

night sex followed by morning hand job, success

We finished watching tick tick boom last night, tried to watch lost in space but she fell asleep. I woke her up, we got ready for bed, and I made love to her. I had been horny all day from giving her a hand job yesterday morning and writing that post, it was nice to give her a good fuck last night. Her boob job is settling in more and I could play with them more and suck her nipples which was nice. I gave her a hand job and then we cuddled and talked a bit. I encouraged her to get back with one of the guys she had sex with 4 months ago before the skin cancer, it was a one time thing but he was good in bed and seems like he would be a decent lover. She says she's not ready yet but I told her she needs to stop putting her life on hold and get out there again. It will be good for her. I reminded her how much she enjoyed having sex with him. She agreed it was good and is more interested in rekindling. I bring this up while we fuck sometimes as it helps her get more excited. Life is short we should make it exciting. She turned away from me and put her butt in my crotch, I slid my hard cock in her vagina and pounded her for a minute until we both exploded together. We are very compatible sexually.

This morning we had to get up early to take the kids to weekend school events. Alarm went off at 630. Snoozed it until 640. At 640 I roll over and immediately slide my fingers into my wife's vagina and start massaging her. She cums quickly. We cuddle and then 5 minutes later do it again and after her body stops rocking a gently nudge her out of bed.

 She's in a good mood today.

Success

7 orgasms, 993 to go

So far I passed the first test, gave her a hand job even after I fucked her the night before, was worried I would be less interested with less libido and wouldn't follow through, but did it no problem

Let's see if I can keep this up

No comments:

Post a Comment