Friday, December 24, 2021

(37 orgasms) up your game a bit in the face of competition (963 to go)

If you can handle it there's something nice about a little bit of friendly competition when f****** your wife. My wife's date gave her a orgasms with seven different sex positions on their date on Tuesday. Now I've certainly been there and done that, banged my wife hard, moved her new different position, banged her again, moved positions, banged her again, etc. But honestly it's been a while. And honestly I think it's been a while since I've even done two positions with her, usually just one and done nowadays. Although I'm no slouch entirely, definitely find time to do hand jobs and eat her out and foreplay and such, I think mainly the issue is we don't have enough sex for me to have the stamina, and I don't masturbate, so I'm so damn horny when we actually do have sex that with one position I am done with fairly soon after I enter. When we are having a lot of sex that's when the sex gets really hot and I can last forever and do all sorts of positions. 

Anyway, yesterday I get home from work a bit early and I come into my room and she is in there doing some Christmas stuff, she's happy to see me home early and she tells me to close the door and lock it. She tells me to take off my pants and she starts sucking my dick. In short order I am very hard and she gets on the bed like a dog and puts her ass in the air with her vagina lips staring at me. I apply it and enter right away, and as I'm pounding her and she comes I think of her date giving her all those different sex positions and orgasms. So she comes and I pull out and then she looks startled and goes what why did you stop and I ask her if she came and she says yes she did but it was very short, whoops, my bad. I pulled out to last longer but I thought that maybe she had already had a good orgasm but I guess I was wrong, so I won't count that one. So I enter again with renewed stamina and give her a good one, after I know she's come hard I pull out and push her on to her back and put her legs in the air, kind of like missionary except for I'm standing and she is on the bed with her feet in the air, I pound her again, and honestly I probably could have pulled out and done a new position after she came but I was feeling like I wanted to come and maybe I was a bit lazy and so I just decided to let it go.

It was good afternoon sex That's for sure, I did two positions instead of one largely out of friendly competition to not let my wife's lover completely blow me out of the water. Different circumstances I know, a lover is trying to impress their date and husband and wife of over 10 years are not always trying to impress each other, we both know what we're made of and what we can do. The long and short of it is though that I gave my wife a little bit better sex than I think I would have otherwise simply owing to the fact of some friendly competition. I still don't feel jealous or anything, I'm glad he f***** her so hard and she had so many orgasms with him, I hope they get together soon. Holidays will make it busy but I'm hoping they have another date in January. At this point the more they f*** in the closer they get the happier I will be for my wife, and some friendly competition helps a husband to be a better lover I think

No comments:

Post a Comment