Friday, December 17, 2021

(25 orgasms) abstinence to make her date better (975 to go)

Yesterday was a good day for repairing our relationship. We actually didn't have sex but as mentioned yesterday I did give her five hand jobs. The reason we didn't have sex is that she started spotting later that day, possibly because of the five hand jobs. She has been irregular ever since and IUD placement and sometimes spots after a lot of sex. That is making her nervous for her date on Tuesday with with her friend p, she doesn't want to be spotting when she is on a date, she wants to feel hot and sexy and like she's ready for whatever might come that night including hot sex. I respect that and want her to be able to enjoy her date to its fullest, she even mentioned to me that if I want her to go on a date I should stop giving her handjobs or having sex with her for a few days. So I told her that's what I'm going to do and she approved.

This is going to be interesting because we have never done a kind of forced abstinence like this. She is barely spotting so is very f******* right now, this morning both of us were a bit horny, me much so than her since it's been 5 days now since I've had sex, so I'm going to have to masturbate more which is something I don't do very often because I much prefer sex over masturbation. She also might give me a b****** tonight. My wife does get horny after a spell of abstinence so it's going to be cute on Tuesday to see how horny she is for her date. I think it will make her more horny and make her have a better date, we will see.

I definitely can't go another night without coming though, I didn't sleep well last night, I need to get a load off

No comments:

Post a Comment