Saturday, December 11, 2021

(18 orgasms) tired and a bit drunk (982 to go)

We got home from the work party both a bit drunk. We got in bed and went to our go-to position of both of us lying on our sides spooning, and had spooning sex. She came once and I slowed down and then she came again and then I slowed down, I meant to go again but then we both fell asleep. I didn't really sleep well all night because I never finished and I kept grabbing her and holding her and touching her boobs all night. I guess that's what alcohol will do to you.

Pretty horny today so I'm pretty confident we're going to have sex again tonight.

I think it was the day before yesterday that we didn't do any sex or orgasms, so that's the first day so far that I miss giving my wife an orgasm. She's almost done with her period so I'll be able to resume normal hand jobs in the morning. Kind of bummed I missed a day of giving her an orgasm but it's not the biggest deal in the world and I'm still committed to trying to give her one everyday, sometimes it just doesn't work out and that's life and you can't be too bummed about it and you just got to move on and keep trying. I do think our relationship is improving with more routine sex so that is good, let's keep at it. We like sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment