Wednesday, December 22, 2021

(35 orgasms) two men one vagina (965 to go)

One thing about last night's date is that my wife and her date did not use a condom. It's a bit unexpected since it's only the second time they've had sex, And we had discussed how at some point that would be okay, would probably be good to see some STD test results first. He told her last night he had a test in November that was clean and who really knows if we can trust him at this point since he is pretty new to our lives but he has a professional job and earns some degree of trustworthiness just for that, I'm not really too worried that he has HIV or anything but it would be good to confirm that before the next date.

I'm just glad the sex was so hot and the attraction was so fierce that they wanted to do that last night. My wife is the only person I have ever had sex with without a condom and it does sound fun to find someone to do that with, and maybe I will at some point but right now I do not feel jealous at all. I am just excited for my wife and happy she had that fun experience. She came home bloody because her IUD or at least we think because her IUD seems to be a bit misplaced, and I'm sad for her about that. very busy to get a doctor's appointment and get that all sorted out.

Last night when I talked to my wife about how she had sex without a condom and how he came inside I asked if I could smell her vagina, I wasn't mad but kind of turned on. She applied and she laid down on the bed and pulled her pants down and put her legs in the air, she had some blood on her crotch but I put my nose to it and it was interesting because I did definitely smell come, it actually smelled very similar to mine. It was kind of hot to think of her boyfriend's c** inside of her. If it wasn't for the blood I might have been tempted to eat her out. The kids were still awake at this point and so we talked more about her date and then went on with the rest of our night finishing up the evening and when we got in bed we cuddled and talk some more about her date and it was good. Are we assured her that I'm not jealous and that I'm happy she had a good time..

I asked her if she wants him to text her tomorrow. She said yeah that would be nice. I do too. I really hope he texts her today. I don't really know the kind of guy he is yet or the kind of relationship he wants with her yet. I hope he is a gentleman and kind and gives her attention and checks in on her

We finished talking in my wife fell asleep with one hand on my cock one hand on my chest and her big naked breasts against me. I told her earlier I didn't want to have sex with her because her vagina was a bit sore from all of the sex and I thought she needed a break. My dick was hard as a rock though and she demanded I come inside, when I am super turned on I can come very quickly and I told her it was going to be a quick one, within about 8 seconds of thrusting both of us were orgasming. If I've had a lot of sex I can last forever but if I haven't had much I come right away, the great thing about my wife is that if she's turned on she comes right away, so we both came together and added one more orgasm to the tally. And it was interesting to think that I was feeling her vagina with c**, layering it on top of her other man's come.

I really hope she gets a text message today

No comments:

Post a Comment