Saturday, December 18, 2021

(25 orgasms) a sexless date (975 to go)

Wife and I went on a date last night. Our babysitter watched the kids and we went out to watch dune. Lots of frisky play in the car on the way there and in the movie theater which was fun. Moving itself was good, scope of the cinema and scale of the science fiction was pretty impressive, they did a very good job of putting the book to life.

In the parking lot when nobody was around she suckwd my dick a little bit, it was super hot. I told her if she feels like it she should suck her dates dick on Tuesday, she doesn't always like to suck other guys dicks in fact she almost never does but she got excited about the idea of doing that on Tuesday, I think she's looking forward to this date which is exciting. I really hope it goes well for her. When we got home I didn't have sex with her which was hard to resist, because of her spotting issue we want to make sure her p**** is fresh for her date on Tuesday so she can feel beautiful and sexy and confident and have a good time with him. We cuddled in bed for a while naked and she grabbed my dick and stroked it and I came quickly as I was telling her that the sky is the limit for how deeply she can fall in love with this guy if it works out that way and she smiled and said the sky is the limit over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment