Sunday, January 23, 2022

(79 orgasms) sleepy AM sex (921 to go)

Went to bed early last night even though it was a Saturday because I was exhausted. Been working hard recently. Wife came to bed later. I honestly can't remember if it was when she came to bed or later on in the early a.m. if I woke up feeling a bit more energized and horny, but then I f***** her, as I started thrusting I became very tired, she came, I rested, I wanted to finish the job so I started going again, she came again but I was too tired to finish. I cuddled and rested for a bit and then I kissed her boobs for a bit and then I fell asleep. I never did come so I'm horny again today

I'm a little bummed I thought I found a kind of cool girl on OkCupid, I would say her attractive level was medium but she seemed pretty quick with it and intelligent which is attractive mentally for me. Anyway I thought we had the start of a good conversation but after the last couple of days she has ghosted me so oh well. My wife also broke up with her f*** buddy, he would be a good f*** buddy but not really boyfriend material since he was not very attentive and that's what we want

No comments:

Post a Comment