Saturday, January 1, 2022

(53 orgasms) sex on the vacay (947 to go)

We did the sex pretty good on the vacay. Kids slept in a different room most nights so we got 2 nights of good love making in with hand job and oral followed by penetration in 2 positions for a total of 5 orgasms each night for 10 total. A quickie the next day made 11. Shower and bathroom sex the next morning made 2 more, I didn't cum and we thought we would do sex again in the evening but we ended up having a little fight and the sex was off. The fight is a whole nother story but we will be ok I think, just gotta realize that my wife will get mad every now and then and it's not necessarily my fault, I shouldn't take it too personally. It was good actually b cause this fight definitely wasn't my fault and helped me realize I shouldn't always beat myself up when we fight, accept my wife for her temper and just shrug it off. Inna way kind of liberating because I don't think I'll worry as much about her getting upset in the future, I know I do my best to be good to her and that's that.

 Well the next day we made up and we had more bathroom sex, 1 O by the sink with fingers finished with my mouth, then filled the tub up and did another hand job followed by reverse cow girl with water splashing everywhere, kids outside distracted watching TV

That made 16 orgasms total this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment