Friday, January 14, 2022

(72 orgasms) a Woody coincidence (928 to go)

I woke up with morning wood this morning, and it was an interesting coincidence that the wood happened right when my morning automated light sequence started to come on. So, one by one the colored red and orange and yellow lights came on on our ceiling fan to ease us into the daytime while my penis was hard as a rock and my naked wife was lying in bed. She was actually awake in about to get up because she was motivated to go work out. But I was hard and ready to go, and it seemed like a waste if I didn't stuff it in there and give her some. So I grabbed her ass and rolled her sideways and spread her thighs and stuff my rock hard dick inside of her. No foreplay whatsoever and she was very dry and I had a hard time getting my dick in there but I managed okay, I thrust about 25 times still half asleep but she had a little orgasm and I rested. By this time the final light sequence had initiated to the prettiest sets of red and pinks which I designed to mimic a sunrise and also I had previously imagined it fit just for a moment like this where the romantic colors would be at just the right moment for morning sex. It truly was a nice woody coincidence, because then with the romantic lighting I started again and thrusted harder this time until she came harder. As her orgasm died down I pulled out and gave her a gentle push out of bed so she could get her morning started. I think she would have gotten out of bed anyway but it was nice to give her two quick little orgasms to help her morning go even better. I am driving to work right now and she is exercising on the treadmill. I'm very horny, which I like. Life is more fun when you're horny, so that's the advantage of not finishing inside your wife every time. I'm only very rarely desperate because I have enough sex but sometimes it's nice to resist a little bit to be just a bit more horny than usual. Right now, for instance, because I'm horny I'm more interested in texting a potential new girlfriend of mine, she seems a lot more pretty and more interesting when I am horny, but when I am not she doesn't seem all that great lol

No comments:

Post a Comment