Thursday, January 13, 2022

(70 orgasms) penis assist (930 to go)

Our oldest was diagnosed with covid yesterday our second oldest has a sore throat but his test was negative, the baby's been coughing a lot in my wife is also been coughing a lot, maybe everybody has covid or maybe the positive test was a false positive and everybody has a cold, who knows. In any case things are a little difficult around here with all the sickness. The wife also says she is starting her period, she said she was spotting. Nonetheless I managed to give her an orgasm this morning, the baby cried last night so we had a hard time getting sleep, the wife was snoring at 5:00 in the morning which was also sleep interrupting, but when I woke up at 6:00 I cuddled for a little bit and stuck my hand and her vagina and started stroking it, she was on her phone at the time and when she used distracted on her phone she doesn't usually come easy and she was not coming. So I took her hand and put it on my penis and then she quickly came. Good assist, penis

No comments:

Post a Comment