Tuesday, January 11, 2022

(67 orgasms) morning wood (933 to go)

It's been several days since I posted, which is a bit of a problem because I'm a bit fuzzy on the sex. I know last night we did it and I gave her two orgasms and this morning I had morning wood and she felt it and was pleased by it and I asked her if she wanted a quickie and she giggled and got on top of me and I gave her another one. Those little quickies are nice, when I know I am almost certainly not going to come and it would take a lot for me to come and so I just go until she comes and then we are done and go about our day with a little boost. Morning would after sex the night before is a little win like that.

I'm not sure if we had sex once or twice after the last time I posted, But we'll just say we had sex once and I gave her two, if I'm missing a night of sex oh well. So in total that's five more

No comments:

Post a Comment