Friday, January 7, 2022

(62 orgasms) new bed (938 to go)

We got a.new bed yesterday. So even though we fucked the morning of and the night before, as we were lying in bed I told her I needed to fuck her just to make sure I was the first man to do her on the bed, And also that she was the first girl I did on the new bed, all kind of a joke because her boyfriend is very unlikely to come over to our house anytime soon and in fact he's never been in the house yet, and I don't even have a girlfriend right now but I am going on a date this Saturday, but it was kind of funny and elevated the mood a bit and we did it. As we were doing it I kept joking with her that I felt like I was doing her in space because the bed was so soft and I felt like I was flying lol. The advantage of having a lot of sex is that I lost a lot longer so I ended up giving her three orgasms before all was said and done

No comments:

Post a Comment