Wednesday, January 5, 2022

(56 orgasms) too soft (944 to go)

We had sex three times over the past 3 days. The first day was good, I gave her two really good orgasms, the first I teased her with a tip of my dick touching her vagina and barely entering over and over again as I kissed her and touched her nipples, then I finally penetrated for just a few seconds and pulled out to her dismay only to eat her until she came, then I did the same thing and teased her some more with the tip of my penis, then ate her out some more and then squeezed her thighs together and put them up towards her head and penetrated her hard. She hasn't come that hard in a long time. The next day was more basic spooning sex as we fell asleep.

Last night was also going to be spooning sex before sleeping, and as I penetrated her she starts talking about this fantasy where I f*** my boss, and I'm thrusting for 3 to 4 minutes as she talks about this fantasy, but she hasn't come, which is unusual because she usually comes within 30 seconds to a minute of me thrusting and I was getting a bit discouraged. Ask her if she's distracted she says it might be the fantasy that she's talking about that is distracting her. And then she says that I am kind of soft today. She's right of course, I was soft last night, I was tired, also been feeling kind of sick recently, I didn't really get it up to full hardness which is probably the real reason why she didn't come, although I think she knew it kind of made me sad and she apologized after she said it and I pulled out and the sex stopped right there lol. I guess I am getting older, I hope being too soft is not a regular thing now, my dick is certainly not a big one and being hard is pretty much all I've got going for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment