Thursday, January 6, 2022

(59 orgasms) hard again (941 to go)

I f***** her good again last night and this morning, So being soft was just a one-time thing. Last night she dressed up in a sexy costume for fun, she danced a bit and we took some photos and videos and then had hot sex, I did her doggy style on the bed, I held back and didn't come for a while, didn't change positions but just kept going at it in the same position for a very long time. She seemed to be coming hard the entire time. I finally came and it was very hot. I asked her how many times she came and she said she thinks four, for my account I'm going to cut that in half cuz it seems like a bit much so we will say I gave her two orgasms. 
 
Today I had planned to wake up a little bit early and go to work a bit early, but she was so hot in bed and I was so tired couldn't help but cuddle with her after the alarm went off. Rolled over and felt her warm body and her big breasts and I started getting hard, then I started thinking a little bit about a date that I'm setting up for the Saturday with a new girl from OkCupid and I started to get very hard. I tried to find my wife's vagina with my dick but was having a hard time, I guess I wasn't thinking clearly because I had forgotten that because I loaded her up with come last night she went to bed with her underwear on so her underwear was cock blocking me. When she realized what I was doing she quickly pulled them down and I stuffed myself inside of her and thrusted until she came, I didn't come or anything it would take a long time for me to come after coming last night but I was happy to give my wife an orgasm and then she got out of bed and I got out of bed and we started our morning.

So about our date I mean my date this Saturday, and somebody knew I found an okay Cupid. She's around my age which is cool, the last girlfriend I had was 12 years older than me. It turns out we work at the same place which is a bit unnerving but also kind of fun and sexy, we both work for a very large company so if things get serious I don't think we will see each other very often at work so that should be fine. She says she will be discreet as well. It's exciting to see somebody new and have the unknown and excitement of a new lover and new chemistry and of course there are some risks involved mainly with jealousy and whatnot but I think this time might be good, I think we are both more secure in this type of lifestyle than we used to be, and on our last vacation when my wife got mad at me for seemingly no reason for some reason it was kind of a breakthrough for me and I realized that I cannot be reliant on her for my happiness in that if she is unhappy or upset I shouldn't let that make me be unhappy or upset, as in I can still feel bad for her and want her to be happy and do what I can to make her happy but I can't let her on happiness or any sort of anger issue make me unhappy, I should rely on my own inner happiness and inner peace to be happy in general. And so I think that's a good thing to take with me and to open relationships, I'm sure I will accidentally do things to make my wife jealous but if she's unhappy or mad I will just be okay with it, of course I will make changes and apologize for anything that I could have done better but I just won't worry too much about it and I won't hold things against her and I will just move on and I think overall it's a healthier place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment