Monday, May 18, 2015

That lovely underwear with a slit in the crotch

Tonight was the first time my wife wore that lovely underwear that has a slit in the crotch. I like it. She is so lovely!



She's got 2 amazing sets of lips. The ones on her head are great, but to be honest I've been missing the ones between her legs the most. She's been spotting a lot recently and it seems like I haven't been able to eat her out forever. Today, however, was my lucky day. She showered, put on her special underwear, and after the kids went to bed I enjoyed a delicious treat.

I really do crave the sweet taste of her pussy. I'm going to be honest and say that it's not always smelling like cookies and flowers, but after it's washed our from a nice shower it's just divine. I could lick it and eat it for a very long time. My favorite is switching back and forth between her lips between her legs and then making out with the lips on her head. Somehow it's just hot knowing that she is kissing the lips that were kissing her pussy. She used to be uncomfortable with this idea because she thought her pussy was gross, but I'm proud that I have educated her and helped her understand how wonderful her pussy truly is.

We got interrupted tonight by a friend knocked on our door, so even though my wife came, I didn't. We never got back at it, and now she's sleeping. Lucky for me my wife doesn't mind me eating her out when she's sleeping. So... I'm going to go have a snack and fuck my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment