Sunday, May 31, 2015

69 and overcoming an odor

Last night we had a particularly hot session of 69. It's funny because if my wife hasn't showered in a day or so, occasionally she gets a bit of an odor down there. Discharges and odors aren't the kinds of things they talk about on TV or the movies, but all girls get them! Anyways, before we went to bed my wife made me smell her underwear. She joked with me because it smelled a bit strong. Fast forward and we're going to bed and my wife started doing down on me. She was getting really into sucking my cock and stroking the base with her hand and it was really hot. I pulled her legs over to me and pulled her thong off. I pulled her crotch to my face, but she pulled back, embarrassed by her odor. So, I stuck my middle finger in her wet vagina and started pumping it back and forth. She always cums quickly, and when she did she sucked even harder on my cock. After she came twice, she was more relaxed, and I was turned on as ever. I pulled her legs over my head and her pussy rested right on my mouth. We sucked each other's private parts for 5 or maybe it was 10 glorious minutes. She came another time, and stuck both my middle fingers in her vagina while I sucked her clitoris. Eventually She stopped sucking me, sat up, and I slid my penis into her vagina while she was looking forward, sort of like doggy style but I was lying down and she was kneeling over my cock. I came in about 5 seconds. 10 seconds later, I was asleep.

This morning, my wife couldn't believe that I had sucked her pussy even when it wasn't fresh. Last night, I was so turned on that I didn't even notice the smell. That's what happens when you're horny, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment