Sunday, May 24, 2015

I have a hallpass to have sex with other women

In the past my wife has told me I can have sex with anyone I want to. We've had a few swinging experiences and done full swap, and we're open to having more. It was hot to see my wife riding another guy, and she liked seeing me play with the girl. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a pass to hook up with any girl, solo. I've never done that, and I'm not sure I ever will, but it's an exciting idea.

The conversation with my wife a couple days ago about this went like this:

Me: Do I still have a hall pass?

Wife: To have sex with any girl you want? Sure.

Me: Really? But when does it expire?

Wife: Ha, are you worried about it expiring?

Me: Well, sort of... I mean, I'm not sure I'll ever use it, but it's nice to know I have it. It's like knowing I have money in the bank.

Wife: So you know you can always take advantage of any opportunity that arises?

Me: Exactly. But I can't have that nice feeling of security if I don't know that my hallpass is good for a long time. I mean, what if it's subjective to however you're feeling that day? Then I would always be afraid that the hall pass is expired and not actually valid. I mean, what if I feel like you're a bit moody or I made you annoyed for some reason... is the pass still good? If I make you mad once, is the pass forever invalid? I feel like I need to know that it's valid forever unless you say something specific about it.

Wife: That makes sense. Let's just say that you're hall pass is good for a few years.

Me: Really? So I can have sex with anyone over the next 2 years and know that my pass isn't expired? And I can know this for sure, unless you say something specifically about canceling my pass?

Wife: Yes :-)


It was a pretty fun conversation. My wife also has a hall pass. She is free to have sex with any guy she wants to. She also hasn't used it yet, but she isn't really excited about having sex with other guys. She's more excited about flirting and maybe even developing a relationship with somebody. She's always been interested in fucking the best friends of her boyfriend. At one point she had a crush on one of my best friends, but was too embarrassed to tell me. We're a lot more secure with each other now, and the idea of having a good friend who is also a fuck buddy with my wife sounds fun. We'll see if it ever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment