Thursday, October 6, 2016

Our latest photo shoot

My sexy Asian wife proving she is a MILF

This was inspired by a post we saw online recently. Some college chic posted some photos of herself online in these poses. We thought it was funny because that girl looked just like my wife! We imitated the photos and I am very pleased with the result.

After 4 kids my wife is still as hot as ever. I am one lucky dude to have a wife that still compares to hot college chics.

If she isn't a MILF, I don't know what is!


Oh, and by the way, we had a nice MFM recently. Some guy with a dick way bigger than mine (mine is a bit smaller than the average bloke, about 5 inches long and not too thick either). It was a great experience. He made her squirt for the first time! We hope to play with him again.

But that's a story for another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment